The editorial staff invites students, staff, faculty and alumni to submit to the Summer 2007 edition. We would like to publish your poetry, short fiction,
short personal essays, graphic stories, comics and artwork.
- Poetry should have a maximum of 40 lines.
- Prose should have a maximum of 1,500 words.
- Graphic stories should be scanned and limited to one page.
- Comics should be scanned and limited to three panels.
- Photograph or scan your drawings, paintings, sketches & sculpture to submit them.
Submit your work to email@example.com by March 16th. Beware that if you include written pieces in the body of the email, the formatting may be lost.
All artwork must be in .jpg format and include a title.
Please be sure all writing is thoroughly copyedited.
If you need help with your writing, all along the way from your first draft, to revision, to polishing a piece right before submitting it, The Writing Center can provide invaluable support. Email them to schedule an appointment.